Friday, August 8, 2008

SHARING THE GOSPEL

Did you know that there is a new Church website? It's a great way to share the gospel message with your friends! The website address is http://www.mormon.org/ and it explains the beliefs of our Church. If you click on "Basic Beliefs", then click on "The Gospel of Jesus Christ", then click on "How Can I Know This is True?" it explains how someone can find out answers to their questions. They can also chat live with a missionary, request a visit from the missionaries, request a free copy of the Book of Mormon or read the scriptures online.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

HI! How fun you are doing a blog-that's great. Kelly told me about it today. I don't know if you're interested but loulou blog has really great templates that are specifically designed for the YW that are really neat. She also has lds widgets that she worked with one of the Tweleve on (got permission) that you can add to the blog that takes people directly to the church website. If you go to my blog www.spunkylittlemonkeys.blogspot.com there is a direct link on the righthand side to her site and you can see the "I blieve" button that I have on mine for the church site. Sorry this is a LOT of info and you may or may not have wanted it. :) I love blogging and love passing on great blogging finds! Take Care! Hannah Johnson